Wednesday, April 16, 2008

One Wasted Warren

Not that Warren. I mean a warren full of bunnies. And not just any average, old, regular bunnies. MAGICAL BUNNIES! Ooh!
.
That's right. Some hare-brained owner created an rpg a year ago about supernatural bunnies and thought it would just take off. This owner advertised tirelessly and in the end, a few Mary Sues and Gary Stus showed up but even they got too bored to stick around and make it work.
.

My friend Freaklin Gout joined me to poin and laugh at this hopeless, hopping hack.
.
Name: Nightstar
.
threJack and coke combos: She's a goth bunny. And she's centering her profile. Oi! That's always a bad sign.
.
Nickname: Not really...
.
Freaklin Gout: If I was in this rp I'd call her "Not really..." all the time.
.
threJack and coke combos: I'd call her N-Sta. Sound gansta.
.
Age: 3 Years
Gender: Femme
.
Freaklin Gout: The preferred gender of Mary Sues everywhere.
.
Colour(s): She is a deep purple rabbit with black stripes and a black rump and tail with
glowing yellow eyes and slight fangs.
.
Freaklin Gout: LOL!! Deep purple with black stripes and fangs.
.
Freaklin Gout: I love it.
.
threJack and coke combos: So, if I'm reading this right, and I'm never wrong, her glowing eyes and slight fangs are on her rump and tail? How attractive.
.
Freaklin Gout: Let's talk about the fangs, though. Do you think this person knows that rabbits have incisors which are already fang-like?
.
Personality: Nightstar is normally curious and never heeds warnings given from other rabbits. Nope... she always has to learn things the hard way. She is mostly outgoing towards other rabbits but doesn't have any friends to speak of. Most think of her as an odd little bunny, because she is slightly bi-polar and is hateful towards other rabbits simply because they breathe.
.
Freaklin Gout: Oh really? Only slightly bi-polar?
.
threJack and coke combos: Hee! An emo bunny.
.
Freaklin Gout: She's outgoing, but she hates everyone. I think that describes Saddam Hussein.
.
threJack and coke combos: She's part bitchiwith too.
.
Breed:Sumatran Striped Rabbit
.

.
threJack and coke combos: Kama Sumatran!

History:If I find the time and muse, I will write one.


Freaklin Gout: Her dismissal of the history blows my mind. "If I find the time and muse, I will write one." Hello??? You're applying for an rp!

Freaklin Gout: And the dumb owner accepted it. She must be really desparate for people to play her bunny rp. .
Freaklin Gout: I stress and fret over my bios, and she was like, "Yeah. Whatev."


Picture:Not yet...

Other: She has little leathery black wings like bats. In the right light they have a purple hue. Her claws and the pointed tips of her wings are poisonous, but she only poisons those whom oppose her with the intent to harm her. Also, by running her wing over an injury, it will heal instantly, but this does not work on herself.


Freaklin Gout: Okay, wait... she's got wings (which: 8o ) but the wings are both poisonous and can heal?


Freaklin Gout: God. With those awful poisonous bat wings, how does she get down in her burrow?


threJack and coke combos: I know. She must have to make all sorts of accommodations for those.


Freaklin Gout:Poor poisonous emo bunny. She just wants to heal the world with her bat wings.


Money: ¥65


threJack and coke combos: So how do rabbits get money and what do they buy? For this bunny I would say "Blackest Black Mascara," onyx eyeshadow and gun metal lipstick.

So there you have it. This is what rabbit wank looks like. Are you happy I took you here? I'm sorry I had to. I'm sorry to Freaklin Gout. This made me hurt and I had to share it.

No comments: